Proton gets over 4,000 bookings for new S70 sedan

Proton gets over 4,000 bookings for new S70 sedan

National carmaker aims to sell 3,000 units per month.

NATIONAL carmaker Proton Holdings Bhd has received over 4,000 bookings for its newly launched S70 compact sedan. Proton deputy chief executive officer Roslan Abdullah said the overwhelming support reflected the trust and excitement of customers for the latest vehicle.

“After establishing leadership in the sports utility vehicle segment with models like the Proton X50, X70, and X90, we bring our technological prowess to a new family sedan. “Last week, the Proton S70 made its debut in Sabah, and now, we are thrilled to extend the excitement to the beautiful region of Sarawak.

“Today marks a special occasion as we introduce a new era of driving innovation to this dynamic locale,” he said in his speech during the Proton S70 Sarawak launch in Kuching today.

On November 28, Proton launched the S70 compact sedan, aiming to sell over 3,000 units a month for the first year.

Chief executive officer Li Chunrong said the 1.5l turbo S70 comes in four variants – executive, premium, flagship and flagship X.

The S70 would be delivered early next year, with the premium and flagship proving most popular.

– Bernama, December 20, 2023.

CATEGORIES
Share This

COMMENTS

Wordpress (0)